Camp season will be May 11 through September 16, 2018 . Pre and post season is an “honor rate” of $10.00 per night with self registration at
front of game room. Electricity to sites #9-27.
Check-in Time: 2 p.m. PLEASE NO EARLY ARRIVALS TIME IS NEEDED TO PREP SITES
Check-out Time: Noon
| 4 Weeks
|| $1,800 (limit sites available)
- One camping unit allowed per site. Rates based on 4 immediate family members. Unit includes campers and tents-only one unit.
- Extra Person (over 4 per site): $3.00/person/night. (Children age 5 and under – no additional charge) This applies for only immediate family situations. If a second family wants to camp go to office and reserve a second site. Our staff will be glad to help you and will do their best to find the closest additional site.
- Reservation deposit must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made. Cancellations with a minimum of 2 weeks notice will be given a full refund less an $8 per site reservation fee.
- Sr. Citizen Discount 10% (excluding holidays.) Must ask at time of reservation.
CHECK IN TIME 2:00 PM CHECK OUT TIME NOON
|| Group Site #74
|| Group Site #75
|| $85 (plus $3/person/night) Children age 5 and under – no additional charge
|| $90 (plus $3/person/night) Children age 5 and under – no additional charge
|| $510 (plus $3/person/night)
|| $540 (plus $3/person/night)
- Group Site payment in full is required at the time the reservation is made. Cancellations within a minimum of 8 weeks’ notice will
be given a full refund less a $25 reservation fee.
Picnic Shelter: Daily $35.00 (Cancellation – No Refund)
Dump Station: Registered Guests Free – Non Registered $10.00
Reservation and Cancellation Policy Reservations are recommended
- Reservation fee must be paid in full at the time reservation is made. If reservation dates are changed or days dropped from reservation, there
will be an $8.00 reservation fee added.
- 2 night minimum on weekends
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Individual Site Cancellation Policy: With a minimum of two (2) weeks cancellation notice, the reservation deposit, less an $8.00 reservation
fee will be refunded.
- Group Site Cancellation Policy: With a minimum of eight week cancellation notice, the reservation deposit, less a $25.00 reservation
fee will be refunded.
- No shows will be charged for the full length of reservation. Please call if you know you are not able to make the reservation.
- No refunds due to weather or early departure; including violations to the rules. All violations of the rules shall be subject to immediate removal from park areas with no refund.
Camping can be fun if everyone is considerate of others. Any person found violating any of the rules shall be subject to immediate removal from the county park areas with no refund.
Some of our rules include:
- Quiet time- 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Picnic, dock and beach closed at 10 p.m.
- 10 MPH lake speed limit.
- No violent, immoral, abusive, loud or obscene conduct will be allowed.
- Cutting trees or branches is not allowed. Doing so, could result in $750 fine. Firewood is available for purchase in camp store.
- NO alcohol allowed in day use areas.
- It shall be grounds for removal from county parks areas to use, to be in possession or under the influence of any illegal drugs.
- Dispose of garbage into containers provided.
- Swimming at Long Lake is only at one’s own risk. Diving and jumping from the fishing pier is prohibited. No horseplay or trying to sink swimming
raft or you will be asked to leave swimming area.
- Campfires are permitted in designated fire rings only and must be under control at all times. Campfires may be banned under certain conditions
and notices will be posted. Fire rings are for wood only – no garbage!
- No non-registered visitors or non-registered vehicles shall be allowed in park or campsite after 10 p.m.
- Children 12 and under shall not be left unattended in county park areas.
- ONE camping unit allowed per site. Rates based on 4 immediate family members. Unit includes camper and tents – one unit only. If reservation dates are changed or days dropped from reservation, there will be an $8.00 reservation fee added. Seasonal guests must register and follow the same rules.
Due to past problems with visitors abusing the privilege of ATV operation within the park boundaries, the following rules in addition to the MN DNR published
ATV Rules & Regulations will be enforced:
- Operation of ATVs allowed only between the hours of 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- ATVs are to be used only for errands to/from campsite to shower house and/or beach. No joy riding throughout the campground.
No other self-propelled vehicles including electric or gas scooters or children cars.
Pets are allowed provided they are kept on a leash. Pets must be attended at all times. Campers who leave pets unattended and pets that
bark excessively will be asked to leave with no refund. Pets are not allowed in camp store, shower building or in the swimming areas.
Please remember to clean up after your pets.